Mentor Terms & Conditions
Fthree Pty Limited ACN 619 374 953 trading as F3 Project ABN 25 619 374 953 (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ etc.) operates the F3 Project Work Experience program (Program) in which we place suitably qualified female undergraduate university students into the businesses of our corporate finance partners.
By signing up to participate as a mentor in our Program, you acknowledge and agree that:
· we will endeavour to (but are not obliged to) assign to you up to 5 work experience students (Student Group) in your business as part of the Program for a continuous six-week period (Project Term). If a student withdraws from the work experience program early, we are not required to replace the student (although we may choose to do so).
· you must not require your Student Group to attend your business in person for more than 9 hours over the duration of the Project Term, without our prior written consent.
· you must meet with the Student Group at least twice in person over the Project Term.
· you must provide the Student Group with a real and substantive business problem with a component of financial modelling. You acknowledge that the members of the Student Group are not employees of your business and should not be required to do work which would otherwise be completed by paid employees in your business.
· by participating in the Program you are not, and will not be, employed by us. You will not receive or be entitled to receive any remuneration, wages and/or other entitlements for your participation in the Program. You or your employer are solely responsible for any expenses you incur in participating in this Program.
· we are not responsible for the conduct, health, safety and wellbeing of the students during their placement with your business.
· you must not use our brand, logo or trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), including the words ‘Fthree’ or ‘F3’ and our F3 logo, without our prior written consent.
· you represent and warrant to us that all of the information which you have provided to us about yourself or your eligibility to participate in this Program is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading. You are responsible for supplying us with correct information. We may make this available to our third-party partners to enable your participation in the Program, and you consent to us sharing your personal information with our third-party partners.
· to participate in the Program, you must sign up to use our web based experiential work experience learning platform, which is managed by a third party. It is your own responsibility to read, agree to and comply with the terms and conditions of our third-party service provider.
· while participating in the Program you are prohibited from engaging in any form of personal or sexual relationship with any of the students in a Student Group. We may remove you from the Program if you do not comply with this requirement.
· we are not liable for any breach of confidentiality regarding any confidential information that you place on our third-party platform or disclose to the Student Group.
· we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Program at our discretion, including if you are terminated from your employment in your business.
· you agree to keep the personal information of the students in the Student Group confidential.