Established in 2017, F3 is program specifically designed to encourage young women to embark upon a career in financial services
To better the number of females entering the financial services industry across the generations through education, access to work experience and good role models.
The f3 program
- A panel session comprised of senior women in financial services, each representing a different area or discipline within the industry. This is held at your school or university.
- A one day work experience placement with our corporate partners for school students.
- A six-week structured online work experience placement for university students.
- Learn more about the financial services industry.
- Learn more about the subjects and courses that you may need to do for your final year at school or at university.
- Learn more about the different types of roles in the financial services industry and where your interests and skills might fit.