Student Work Experience Terms and Conditions
Fthree Pty Limited ACN 619 374 953 trading as F3 Project ABN 25 619 374 953 (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ etc.) operates the F3 Project Work Experience program (Program) in which we place suitably qualified female undergraduate university students into the businesses of our corporate finance partners.
By signing up to participate in our Program, you acknowledge and agree that:
- we will endeavour to (but are not obliged to) place you in the business of one of our corporate partners as part of the Program for a six-week period.
- you represent and warrant to us that all of the information which you have provided to us about yourself or your eligibility to participate in this Program is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading. You are responsible for supplying us with correct information. We may make this available to our third party partners to enable your participation in the Program, and you consent to us sharing your personal information with our third party partners.
- by participating in the Program you are not, and will not be, employed by us or our corporate partner. Your placement with our corporate partner will be an unpaid work experience arrangement. You will not receive or be entitled to receive any remuneration, wages and/or other entitlements for your participation in the Program. You are solely responsible for any expenses you incur in participating in this Program.
- we will not be held responsible for your conduct during your placement with our corporate partner and your participation in the Program. You are responsible for your own health, safety and wellbeing at all times during your placement. You will comply with all reasonable directions given to you by the corporate partner or its employees during your placement period.
- Our corporate partner may require you to enter into a separate agreement with them (which may include obligations such as confidentiality) and you agree that it is your sole responsibility to agree to be bound by and to comply with these obligations. Our corporate partner may refuse to place you in their business if you do not agree to be bound by, or if you breach, their terms and conditions.
- to participate in the Program, you must sign up to use our web based experiential work experience learning platform, which is managed by a third party. It is your own responsibility to read, agree to and comply with the terms and conditions of our third-party service provider.
- nothing in this agreement is or should be interpreted as an attempt to modify, limit or exclude any right or remedy, or any guarantee, term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation, implied or imposed by legislation which cannot be modified, limited or excluded. We exclude, to the extent permitted by law, all other guarantees, terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations which would otherwise be implied into these terms concerning your participation in the Program. You agree that you do not rely on any guarantee, term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement or representation made by us or on our behalf which is not expressly stated in these terms.
- we are not liable to you or any third party for:
- any indirect loss including economic loss, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of savings, loss of production, loss of opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of credit, loss of data, loss of interest or loss arising from business interruption; and
- any special, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, exemplary or unforeseeable loss or any similar loss,
arising in connection with these terms or their subject matter, whether arising in or for breach of contract, negligence or other tort, breach of statutory duty, breach of warranty or guarantee, under an indemnity or otherwise and whether or not that loss was foreseeable, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.